Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I feel amazing

As you know I thought the baby was coming Sunday. Monday I felt great just wanted to boogy on the dancefloor, had so much energy. Tuesday and Wednesday more cramps and pains and couldn't do a damn thing. Still trained at the gym but couldn't get through the whole workout. Thought after feeling this way I would have gone into labour by now, but no still hanging in there. Today woke up feeling amazing, like I was even pregnant. Got through my weights workout fairly easily and even completed an extra 20mins on the bike. I just want to dance!!! They do say you get a burst of energy for bubs comes so hopefully not to much longer. I don't think it would be a good look if I went to a club for a bit of a boogy do you???:)

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Em said...

I could just imagine you getting down and boogying the night away and then bang you waters break hehe
Good luck hun, not long at all!!!
Its a race for the finish line for the both of us LOL
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home