Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Boo Hoo...

I did my last spin class yesterday. It was so funny my handle bars were up so high. I have known the instructor for years and he said to me yesterday he is going to have to make me special handle bars that come more forward, I said to him that this was probably my last class, I am so sad as I love spinning, but the position I need to be in is just too hard at the moment, so I will be swapping it for walking and swimming in the pool which I also no do on Sundays. I love it I spend an hour walking forwards, sideways, backwards and do some breaststroke although I do find that a bit of a challenge as it is hard not to sink:) I do feel great afterwards. It will be interesting to see how long I can keep the weights up for. I think people at the gym are amazed I'm almost 7 months pregnant and still turn up and train especially with weights.

Meeting Rae tomorrow for lunch which I am looking forward to. I was so tired yesterday bubs was kicking me all day and I came home with such sore ribs but feeling a bit better today. Looking forward to going to the Olympia although I will feel like a fat blimp.

Better get to work.

3 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Oooh... looking forward to the Olympia today!! See you soon xxx

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger Em said...

I hope you had fun at the olympia today:)
I felt like a blimp at the nationals too, but i had so much fun i forgot all about being a blimp ;)
I have also had hard time sleeping and also have sore ribs from my very active baby:)
But we just have to remember it will all be over soon and it is well worth it:)
Em:)

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger little rene said...

Hi sarah

Just came across your blog and enjoyed catching up on everything that you have been up to in the past few months. gosh you sure know how to pack a lot of exercise into 1 day don't you!?

You look georgous pregnant, I love the new outfit!

have a great week

love

rene :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home