Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gee Whiz

It was way too hot this weekend in Perth for a preggie woman!! I just can't take it. I swell up like a balloon and because bubs is squishing my diaphraghm I can't breathe......Oh well just to think in 4 weeks time or earlier it will all be over and I can start to do things I can't do now. I am finding it really tough now. The gym is hard work, in fact anything is hard work although I am perservering. I am getting stomach pains more often and my pelvis at night is just killing me. Hopefully this is a sign its close. I don't understand people who love being pregnant, but I really shouldn't complain as I have had a good pregnancy and I owe this to my fitness and exercise.

It is alot cooler today and will be for the rest of the week so I will try and get some more washing done. We are toying with the idea of moving but are so confused. We live in a good area which is only a couple of mins to the river, walking distance to garden city, 15 mins from city and 5 mins from Freo but to upgrade our house its going to cost us a fortune and then we still have to renovate to get what we want. The down side is although our house is beautiful it is small and I can only see us being able to stay here for a couple of years. The other option is we are thinking about Canning Vale. Further out, about 25mins to city and 30mins to beach and Freo, not within walking distance to anywhere, but can get a nice, big house with pool and spa with everything we want and also surrounded by young families, where we are at the moment is alot of older people. The only problem is we would feel financially like we are going backwards to a cheaper area. We have no idea what would be the best thing to do..................

Susan, if you are reading this I left a post on your blog but you can email me at sarjay76@yahoo.com

Bye....

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

Sorry to hear that ur pelvis hurts. My gosh, that sounds soo uncomfortable. aak. Houses can get small quick esp. when another is expected. Good luck with ur decision.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home