Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year!!

What did we do? Absouletly nothing!! Boring I know, but I'm really fed up with myself. I am getting pelvic pain and cramps every day now, especially in the evenings so I am most uncomfortable, its almost like a waiting game even though I have 5 weeks to go. I am fed up with not being able to sleep yet I am just so tired, I just don't know what to do with myself. Will mention this when I go to see the midwife tomorrow. I am sick and tired of watching tv all day but can't bring myself to do any housework or chores. I am still training every morning thank god and am still tossing up whether to sign up for my PT course on-line now, or wait and see how I cope with bubs first (in case I don't get much time) or the other option is waiting until bubs is a bit older say mid year and just doing it part-time which is only 6 weeks I think. I don't know so confused, I just want to get my qualification and get into the industry asap. My New Years resolution - to be a good mum and to get my body back asap. I hate all this extra flab!! and I'm terrified about the birth!!

Anyway sorry to be a grump, I don't mean to be. I know I have so much to look forward to and I am really looking forward to what the year will bring.....

2 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it all out, otherwise bottling it up will only make things worse Sarah.Blogs are great for all things venting and you know that we'll support you no matter what sweetheart. I can't even imagine what you must be going through not having had children. Just do the best that you can do and be kind to yourself. :o)

Lia xx

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Em said...

Its really tough hun, i know as i too am having the same trouble.
The only advice i have for you is to focus on getting your body back and what you will do once bubs is born :)
Thinking about the future is the only thing keeping me going, and of course gaining my body back!!!
Good luck with your goals hun, its tough trying to make decisions right now as your head feels all muddled (mine too) but in less than 5 weeks you will be able to focus again:)
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home