Friday, November 03, 2006

Done & Dusted


Just done my 50mins of cardio and my 45 mins of weight training so feeling quite happy with myself. I think the regulars at the gym are quite surprised I am still turning up every day and of course are all interested in my pregnancy. It's quite strange actually not only at the gym but anywhere you get all sorts of strangers just talking to you.

Must have woken bubs up as he has decided to start his aerobics for the day. He has been extremely active the last couple of days, in fact he has hardly stopped and my stomach keeps making all sorts of shapes and sizes. It's quite bizzarre actually and I'm still not used to it, especially if I happen to be walking around the shops and he decides to turn around or kick me quite low down it feels as though everything is going to fall out!!! I bought myself a nice new funky outfit yesterday and I feel great. It is from mother and me and it is a hot pink boob tube (long of course) and a pair of white cargos which you can wear as pants or roll up to just below the knee. It looks really good and makes me feel great!! Actually let me see if I can post the pic I took yesterday......... Oops it came out sideways. Nevermind...

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Kathryn said...

You are looking great! love the outfit and the baby bump :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home