Friday, October 27, 2006

Geez, just getting better now

Well it has almost been 2 weeks since I got this virus and I have been very ill, probably due to being pregnant aswell and not being able to take much for it. This is the worst I have ever been. Started out like a very bad flu, then turned into very bad stomach pains, I ended up at King Edward thinking I was going into early labour, then from there very bad nausea and vomiting. Luckily they were able to give me anti-nausea tablets yesterday and it has all calmed down. I woke up this morning and so far feel much better. I still have a very runny, blocked nose and lots of phlegm but hey that is the least of my worries. I had 2 bowls of cereal for brekky this morning, I couldn't help myself as I have not eaten much the last 3 days. Hopefully this means I am on the road to recovery and won't relapse. I did feel a little better on Monday and Tuesday and went to work but then relapsed. So I haven't done much exercise the last 2 weeks. I am very tempted to go today but I think I will take the weekend to do some more recovery and start back on Monday just to be sure.

Good luck to all the girls who are competing this weekend in Melbourne. Can't wait to find out the results.

Em, please say Hi to Meggie for me I haven't heard from her in a while!!

Not much else to report.

2 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Em said...

I hope you are feeling better now, nothing worse then being that ill and not being able to take anything for it! Atleasst you were in good hands at the hospital:)
The comp went really well, it was so exciting and packed with people the atmoshpere was so alive!
get well darl:)
Em:)

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger sarahz said...

Thanks darl, feeling much much better now. Back into training. I'm glad you enjoyed the comp. I can't wait until the Nationals will have to buy my ticket soon. How is the course going? I still have to submit my papwork:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home