Saturday, October 14, 2006

Off to the gym

Off to the gym to do biceps/triceps and back. I didn't manage to go yesterday as I came down with a cold and even left work early on Friday. I have been suffering major depression this week and it all came to a head on Friday (the pregnancy hormones have overridden the happy hormones) I know this is usual, I have spoken to many people in the same position, I just thought me being me would be able to control it but I haven't. I have been horrible to my husband and people have been really pissing me off. On a brighter note I have woken up this morning ready for a workout and I do feel much better (must have been the pizza night last night with my other pregnant girlfriend who is feeling the same) I think it did me the world of good to have a good chat. So since being pregnant I have only missed 3 training session which isn't bad at all!! (I do feel guilty for the pizza but hey extra fat really won't be noticed on my increasinly growing body, it just gets big anyway!!)

Wish I went to the comp yesterday, but like I said mentally I wasn't up for it and I didn't want to be a grump, instead I went to target and bought some baby vests. I'm nearly 6 months along now and hubby turned to me the other night I told me I ought to start thinking about packing my bag. No this can wait a bit longer I think, besides I don't really have anything to take with me. I'm certainly not taking a nightie, I don't own one and I'm not going to buy one, they can just put up with me wearing short shorts and a singlet!!

Best be off to the gym before I get to comfy.

Congratulations Kirsty and Sam!

3 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger Em said...

Hey there Sarah,
Don't be so hard on yourself!!!
Hormones are a very tricky thing then adding growing a baby too it's a huge thing for you to go through, But rest assured it dos get better:)
Em:)

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger sarahz said...

Thanks Em, now to top it off I have the flu and a very very sore throat, just been lying around doing nothing. Off to the doc's today.

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger Em said...

Oh darl i hope you feel better soon :)
Sometimes when preggy you get alot of colds and flus, or just some of the symtems i have had a runny nose since about 6 weeks into my pregnancy.
But i prefer that than morning sickness ;)
Get well soon hun:)
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home