Sunday, July 09, 2006

Slept in

I slept in today, but I really needed it. I was supposed to get up at 5.30am and do a cardio workout at the gym, but I had the worst nights sleep due to having morning sickness and being itchy all night that I just needed to get some sleep. I also had a few pains in my tummy and thought best not to go. I have just had my oats and cottage cheese and apart from feeling tired I am feeling my better. This is the first workout I have missed since finding out I am pregnant so all in all not bad at all. I will be going for a walk tonight.

I went to the comp. on the weekend which was very enjoyable. I met Meggie and Jeh outside and then Rae joined us a bit later. Boy did I feel like a fat frump. I am holding onto the vision though after baby is born of getting right stuck into it and perhaps aiming for a comp, just so I can get my pre baby body back. I didn't go to the ball, I just didn't feel like glamming up. I am really looking forward to hear who the winner is at the comp next week as I know the girls are looking fabulous.

I think it is going to be a long day today, I just need to go back to bed and have a day in bed, but really that is no excuse to chuck a sicky. I will see how the day pan's out.

I am 9 weeks today!! Oh also forgot to mention we have booked our holiday to Melbourne and Singapore in September so looking forward to that. Hopefully I can still fit into my bikini. Touch wood, but I am starting to get my food back under control.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger MeEgZZZ said...

oh well sleep ins are good every now and then!!! 9 weeks!!! kool!!!
well at least u didnt look like a "fat frump" actually very far from it!!! oo how excitin melbourne and singapore!!! :) that will be great!!!
well hope ur morning sickness gets better ttys
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home