Sunday, June 25, 2006

What a great day...

What a great day it is here in Perth, the weather is just fantastic. I slept in this morning and met mum at a cafe for brekky. We then went to harbour town and I bought myself some jeans and a pair of black pants (maternity). I have grown out of my other clothes already even though I am only 7 weeks I seem to be popping out and rather than wasting money on a size bigger and then having to buy more I decided to opt for this option that way the pants and jeans will see me all the way through. Tops are not a problem. I was excited to learn I have gone from a size 12A/B to a size 14C. Quite impressive I think. It's just a pity I can't appreciate them at the moment as they are just way too sore so they stay hidden:)

Anyway as I didn't get up early enough to do my exercise I went for a nice long 1 hour powerwalk which consisted of up hill one way and done the other. Not too bad. The bad news is I have a terrible sore throat and think I am coming down with something which is not good as I can't take anything for it, that on top of morning sickness is just about all I need.

Food wise I haven't been too bad, although I do have my moments but what can you do. It is so different being pregnant. Before I got pregnant I could bypass food cravings or wait for my next meal, not so when you are pregnant, once those hunger pangs strike you just have to eat, even if you have eaten an hour beforehand. I am trying to be as healthy as possibly but I do give in now and then. Gone back on my cottage cheese craze, seeing as I enjoy it and I have to miss out on my other favourite foods I think in the whole scheme of things it is quite healthy.

Anyway better go want to read some blogs........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home