Saturday, June 10, 2006

I am so full....

We all went out for buffet breakfast this morning for mum's birthday. I usually sleep in a little on a Sunday and then get up and do my spin at home but as we had brekky I thought I would sleep in and hopefully get around to it at some point during the day. Lucky for me I have just done it. The thing is since becoming pregnant I am fine doing exercise first thing in the morning but as the day goes on I get tired and also nausea sets in. I think I really need to see a PT about doing the right sort of training. At the moment I am still training every day, but not pushing myself at all. Cardio is really light and weights are really light. Not doing abs either as I am not sure if you can or not. I want to keep fit and healthy, but I also want to do the right thing and it is still early days. If anyone knows of a good PT/Trainer in Perth I can go and see please let me know.

Anyway had a great brekky this morning. I am going to have to stop eating as much or I am going to put on alot of weight. I have said to myself though if I get hungry outside of brekky, morning tea, lunch, arvo tea and dinner then I will only snack on fruit or veggies. I don't think I am eating that bad. I have weetbix with blueberries and milk for brekkie or veggie omelette with 1 slice of soy/linseed toast, a small mixed packet of nuts,seeds, dried fruit for morning tea, veggie soup with salmon or tuna or chicken and salad for lunch, low fat yoghurt for arvo tea, meat & veg & sometimes beans for dinner, then fruit or diet hot choc for supper. I also have a cappacino each day. Like I said I am trying to incorporate a wide variety of foods without cutting anything out.

Better go and do some housework!!

4 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger MeEgZZZ said...

Hey !!!
abs you cant do directly while your pregnant cause the abs move to the side to let ur belly grow !!! i actually trained a pregnant lady yesterday!!
there is an awsome PT at my gym who helped my friend out while she was pregnant but thats all the way in hillarys, anyways let me know if u want details..
sounds like a mission being pregnant!!! all the best
xx

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger sarahz said...

Thanks heaps Meggie, I think Hillarys is a bit far for me so will keep searching but if I have anymore questions I know who to ask!!

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Aha!! Couldn't keep the secret huh??? LOL!! I spoke to Coach this morning and let him know and he said he was going to try and call you after Thursday. He won't be there tomorrow due to that piece of news I told you the other day xxx

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Good luck with the scan tomorrow honey!! I'll be waiting to hear all about it!! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home