Sunday, June 04, 2006

Spilling the beans:)

It's only very very early days, I would say only about 3 weeks but who knows. I am pregnant!!!!!! Have done 2 tests and both come up positive, so I will make a doctor's appointment next Saturday to get confirmation from the doctor. This is truly a miracle. From not having my periods for over a year and going to have a scan in April only to be told there is no sign of ovulating and needed to be referred to a fertility clinic (which I couldn't get into until the end of July) here I am pregnant. This is why I have been feeling all over the place and my boobs have been so, so sore.

So what to do from here. I am not sure to tell you the truth. All I know is this is very important to me and I don't want to do any damage. I will still train and eat well (although I am not sticking to any plan just eating healthily) but I really think I need to see someone (perhaps Coach) who can point me in the right direction on how I should be training. The funny thing is over the last two weeks my appetite has been zero but I have noticed I have been eating more chocolate here and there. Definatley no drinking for me, I was saying to hubby over the last few weeks I have had quite a few wines here and there, buy hey can't dwell on it now I am sure this has happened to alot of women before they find out. You guys are the first I have told (apart from mum & dad and hubby of course) but I won't be telling anyone else until I am further along. I am already starting to have morning sickness (although in my case it's not in the morning but starts around lunchtime) so it depends on how my body reacts. If I end up being quite sick I may have to spill the beans earlier.

2 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Jehanne said...

Oh wow, that is such awesome news. I am sooooooooo happy for you! How absolutley fantastic. You totally deserve this gorgeous. I will be praying for a trouble free, enjoyable pregnancy for you. Yipeee! Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger MeEgZZZ said...

YAY!!! BIG CONGRATS HUN!!!
thats just awsome news!!!
wow!!! so we will have 2 blogger babies soon enough!!! :)
how exciting! all the best!!!
xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home