Saturday, June 03, 2006

Saturday.....

Had another great workout. My legs were so, so sore from training on Thursday, I actually couldn't train on Friday so had a rest day (I was also very grumpy and uncomfortable in my own skin) but managed to do my shoulders, bi's and tri's plus a 55 min cardio workout which included 20 mins of jogging, mind you I had to push myself the whole way and I still can't believe I made the 20mins under the circumstances. Still suffering with my legs tonight, can barley walk, I hope they ease up soon.

I have some news to tell but my lips are sealed at the moment until I have definate confirmation but I will spill the beans soon........

Tomorrow I am going to sleep in then do spin at home. We are going to meet some friends in Freo for lunch at Little Creatures and then my other girlfriend and hubby have invited us over for dinner. I am so over food at the moment but never mind, I always eat and I always eat everything on my plate which is a bad habit for me especially if not hungry. I had the strangest brekky this morning, I think hubby thought I was mad, I made a huge veggie soup in my slow cooker during the week and just fancied that for brekky with some soy & linseed toast. Yummo. I am going to make some more tomorrow, just a bit off salad at the moment and it goes down nice for lunch.

Thanks god its a public holiday here on Monday for all us Perth people!!:)

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Jehanne said...

Mmmmmm, now you cant be so mean as to refer to some news, and then not spill!!!!!
Little Creatures hey - hope you enjoyed it, I love that place!
I went back to get one of those shirts for Bev and they were all gone.... so sorry, I cant even get you one!
Enjoy mon, I know I will be!!!!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Thanks gorgeous re the pic... Jadey is so talented!! I really need to email you about us catching up for coffee this week. I nearly got everything ready to go into work tomorrow until Cheree reminded me it was a public holiday... how blonde did I feel??? LMAO!! We'll have to catch up early in the week so I'll email you on Tuesday!! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home