Sunday, July 23, 2006

I can't believe it...............

It has been so long since I posted!! I am glad to say that I'm am feeling much better than was, the morning sickness seems to be disappearing and the only thing I am really suffering from at the moment is severe tiredness, that explains why I haven't posted in so long. I am 11 weeks, another week to go and I go for my 12 week scan and get to capture it on video!! I can't wait.

I have still been training every day and just trying to get as much incidental exercise in as possible. My stomach has grown so much and my mum and people around can't believe I am only 11 weeks as my stomach just looks far to big. My eating is getting better, I am still sneaking in unhealthy food here and there, but at least it is only here and there, I am much better at eating during the week when I am at work. Anyway under the circumstances I know once this baby pops out I will be right back into it, and I can't wait, I just want to get up on stage and strut my stuff. Buff mummy here I come. I am still doing spinning classes but not sure how much longer I can keep doing it, my stomach kinda doesn't bend anymore in the middle so I think it may only be another few weeks.

I feel like pizza tonight so I am making it myself so I know it is farily healthy. At this point in my pregnancy I am not worrying about having carbs and certainly not worrying about eating carbs at night, as long as the food isn't high in fat or sugar I don't care!! I am looking forward to a glass of red wine on my 30th in 2 weeks!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, Blogger Jehanne said...

mmmmmmm pizza, have a bite for me will ya?

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Glad to hear things are going well honey!! Things are starting to slowly settle after Melbourne, so I'll email you this week about catching up for coffee. Have a great night!! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home