Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another day at the office

I do like my job but can't wait until I have my first child and then get into the competing side of things, and also my long term plan is to re-study my PT course so once I have children I can focus on that, after all that is where my passion lies.

Had a giggle yesterday, out comes my chicken and beans and my friend at the office says "eating again are we Sarah" I had to bite my tongue as I was just about to mention all the sausage rolls and party pies they all had at morning tea, whilst I had my usual chicken and beans, no wonder they were full, if only they could see that if I lined all my meals out on a table and lined out everything they ate they would be the ones who consumed more bad fats and calories than me. You think they would be used to the way I eat by now but I guess its just jealously that I can do it day in day out and they can't. Anyway I have come to the conclusion at the moment that I need a break from thinking about food, it is consuming too much of my time and I need to focus on other things, so out of routine today I had things off plan, still healthy and still low fat and I must say I felt very cheerful today. I will monitor myself for a while, I do not want to put on any body fat but I want to feel more free about my food choices, hoping that I actually will have better portion control and less cravings, after all if you think you can have something and its not banned quite often you tend not to focus on it and tend not to eat it. I must stop dribbling. While I am waiting to receive my new program I'm also thinking of doing something different next week and doing a circuit program of some sort, like a whole body workout or maybe a 2 day split just for a week. If anyone has any good circuit programs or 2 day splits please send to me sarjay76@yahoo.com, otherwise I will rack my brain on the weekend and develop my own. I am also thinking of taking 2 days off on the weekend, I really need not just a physical break but a mental break to.

On that note, exercise completed today but I am going to walk on a steep incline for 30mins on the treddie at home, I just feel like doing something productive!!

PS Go Rae, my thoughts are with you for Saturday, and yes the rocky road was delish!! I ate it as soon as I got back to the office, thank god you only gave me a little bit.

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Thank you gorgeous!! Glad you liked the rocky road... LOL!! If you're after some good workout splits, go to www.bodybuilding.com and go to their "workout database", you can plug the number of days you want to train in and it will spit out a program for you, which you can then take and alter it a bit to make it your own, or just follow as is. I'm sitting her on the PC at the moment killing time before I start to get ready for comp... eeeeeeeek!! Will text you later, but apparently it is a HUGE lineup... at last count it was about 14!! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home