Monday, May 15, 2006

Bloated yet again

Training and eating on track but this bloating is really getting me down. I feel so huge and frumpy and it just makes me feel like giving up. You can't see any muscle definition at all with this bloating and it makes me feel like I am going backward. I will just plod again I guess. It's been 3 days now and my stomach just feels stretched.

Anway won't winge anymore, this was just a quick post. I may just go and have a protein shake, something cool and soothing for my system. I will be in a better frame of mind once comp is here on Saturday. I wonder if there is anything I can take for bloating!

1 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Jehanne said...

I am sorry to hear that, it must be so frustrating for you. Dont give up! Keep working at it and it will make you feel better if you are eating well anyway! Hopefully you will be able to get to the bottom of it soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home