Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Updated program

Training and eating on track. Still waiting for an updated program. Really need one as boredom is starting to set in and I need to keep progressing. I am thinking I will have to try and design one myself soon!

Had a busy day at work today, fell asleep on the bus on the way to work and coming home, that is so not like me, I am thinking my body is still catching up from my Sydney trip last week, although I partied hard I still kept the training up and I think the body is hating me for it. My boss told me he is so impressed that I train no matter what. He knew we didn't get to bed until 4.00am as he was one of the culprits with me, but he was really impressed that I still got up and powerwalked for an hour even though I was lacking, sleep and severley hung over. Hey, I wrecked my body totally for going out so the least I could do was to stick with training. Besides, I feel totally crap if I don't get my daily fix of training. I wish I could be like some of you guys and train twice a day, but after the morning session, work, cooking tea etc I am just too tired. I know what I need, I think I really need to sign back up with coach so he can give me a good arse whipping!!

2 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Forgot to mention when I saw you today honey that Coach has your program on his desk... he just needs to tee up a time to run through it with you!! xxx

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger sarahz said...

YIPEEEE!! Whenever he has a moment I can go and pick it up!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home