Sunday, May 21, 2006

I thought my boobs were going to fall off

Yep! I really worked damn hard in training this morning. My chest was hurting so so much I couldn't feel my boobs and had to look down to make sure they were still there (or at least the little that I do have!!). I was so pumped after going to the comp yesterday, I woke up this morning and did a spin class and then my weights, although I think I trained to hard as I have been very exhausted all day, can't concentrate on a damn thing, had to have an arvo nap and then my body was so achy I could barley get up out of bed. My nutrition hasn't been to bad today but all I can think about is food and I reckon that had something to do with pushing myself so hard today. I had my tuna, veggie omelette for brekkie, missed morning tea, had a very late lunch as we were out and about (usually I would have a salad) but I had a lamb tandori lamb wrap. It actually was very healthy, there wasn't much lamb, but heaps of salad laid on a flat bread and that was my only carb for the day. Was too tired to think about arvo tea so hand a handful of grapes then when I got up still couldn't stop thinking about food so munched on a carrot. Just had dinner, steak and salad but did put chick peas in the salad and cooked the steak in pineapple juice with bits of pineapple and onions and I'm feeling guilty. I feel I have not stuck to plan today and I'm so fired up after seeing Rae, but I'm wondering if I am being to hard on myself, is what I had that bad? Someone needs to kick me in the butt I think!! either that or I need to loosen up a little (yeah right, can't be too loose when you are trying to loose bodyfat). See I'm that exhausted I can't even think straight.

Anyway I'm sore so I'm going to go and sit on the couch for the rest of the night and I'm hoping to go and pick my new program up this week!!

3 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger MeEgZZZ said...

*kick in the butt* there u go :)!!
hehe oh how much energy did u get after the comp huh!!! i was hypo all night/morning!!! hehe
sounds like your eating pretty good to me!!! but i know how it feels when u miss a meal ect...
haha love the title :P
have a good day :)
xx

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Jehanne said...

Are you feeling guilty about the pineapple juice and onion or about missing meals? If its about the pineapple and onion - I say you are definately being too hard on yourself. Here is what I typically eat most days :
Breaky - 1/2c oats,1/2 milk, 1/2c water, 1T slivered almonds, 1/2 apple all mixed together
Snack - 4 rice cakes topped with tuna, salsa and cottage cheese, and a piece of fruit
Lunch - Egg white Omelate - Rae's one OR chicken and salad wrap
Snack - 100g chicken 200g veg stir fry mix
Tea - 120g fish/steak/chicken and veggies/salad
Snack - Protein shake
I eat quite a lot of carbs, but I am one of those people who dont cope well without them long term...
I think that the more you can prepare ahead so you dont have to think about stuff, especially when you are tired, the better it is. Do you freeze up meals ready togo and take stuff with you when u go out? Hope you body is recovering from the workout you gave it, sounds like you did well!!!!!

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger sarahz said...

Thanks guys maybe you are right. I was more concerned with the wrap side of it at lunch and the pineapple as I also avoid fruit (even though I love it). Jeh, I do freeze up my meals but usually only take them to work with me, I usually find if I am out and about its not around meal times and if I am going out for lunch or dinner I can usually find something on the menu to accommodate myself. I am a huge fan of salads. I am thinking seriously about taking a week off eating to plan and taking my training a bit easier for a week. I am feeling really tired and want to make sure I put in all the effort when I get back into it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home