Sunday, May 14, 2006

My 1st Wedding Anniversary

Today is my first wedding anniversary. I got up and did my spin class at home then cooked my tuna and veggie omelette. We went out for a picnic lunch - salmon salad for me and I made my husband some ham and cheese rolls. We had the family come over later in the arvo for coffee and cake - the top part of our wedding cake from last year and I made a guilt free baked cheesecake. I don't usually eat cakes and all that, but I did try a slither of the cheesecake and of course had a slice of my wedding cake. Tonight we are going out to the Red Herring where we got married for dinner so I am really looking forward to that. Apart from that the diet has been spot on since I got back from Sydney on Wednesday and after tonight will be great for the rest of the week. All my meals are done and packed for tomorrow. Tonight will definatley be my cheat night, or perhaps I should say my cheat day! I know I will be sticking to my diet as after that little party in Sydney I am so over not eating right. Training has been spot on to. The only thing I have had to battle with this weekend is my severe bloating. I know this has something to do with my hormones and the fact I need to go to the fertility clinic, but it just gives me the Sh***ts as it makes me feel fat and frumpy.

Anyway, looking forward to a new week and can't wait until comp next weekend. Rae is looking fantastic!!

3 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jehanne said...

Happy anniversary! Sounds like you had a lovely day. So I guess I will be seeing you soon, yay!!! What time did we say to meet? Hope you have a really awesome week. I am so looking forward to this weekend!!!!!

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger sarahz said...

Hi there

Thanks heaps. 9.15am we will meet, can't wait.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger MeEgZZZ said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
sorry im a bit late!!! hehe
3 days !!! WOOT :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home