Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm bad I'm bad I know it....

Sydney trip - the good news, hit the gym each day no matter what, the bad news - I have not partied for such a long time and Monday boy did I party. Too much food and too much drink and not enough sleep. Bare in mind we are on a working trip - had dinner at this pizza/pasta place, went to the minus 5 bar which is completely made of ice - more cocktails then whilst trying to get back to the hotel stopped in several bars for even more drinks, oh not to mention the 3.30am pizza room service. I have not eaten this sort of food in years and bloody hell I did it all in one night. So I went to bed at 4.00am and unbelievably up at 6.15am for a powerwalk. Let's just say I suffered for the rest of the day and had hardly had anything to eat. That will teach me. There is nothing I can do about it now but to get back on track with my healthy eating and training. I won't be looking buff though when we go and watch Rae at the comp.

Whilst I was on this work conference we had a fantastic guest speaker. I can't remember his name now but he has won several gold medals in the olympics plus silver. He is oly 34 but he has been retired now for 6 years, he was a gymnast. Anyway, he gave this really empowering speech about goals and how to get there etc etc. It really opened my eyes up and I wish all you guys could have been there to here this speech. He had me totally absorbed in him for the whole hour (not to mention he looked hot to!:)

I made an appointment at the fertility clinic but they can't get me in until the end of July. So for the meantime I will just keep on focussing on me, after all its all about me! eat well, train hard and hopefully look great by then. I'm just waiting for an updated program so will keep using my old one until I get there. I trained this morning and was going to do some cardio tonight (extra exercise) but I am totally wrecked. Need a bath and an early night to get back to my old buzzing self.

3 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Like I said at coffee hon, it's good to go out and party occassionally because it reminds us why we don't do it regularly!! At least you had a fun time honey xxx

 
At 1:22 AM, Blogger MeEgZZZ said...

Hey,
remember the past but focus on the future!!! :) you will get there, and your only human so of course u need lil spluges now and again!!!
and as for not looking buff at the comp, you will around me so yeah u will look buff Hehe :)
speakers like that are awsome!!! wow 34 retired for 6 years and hot, thats kooL!!! :)
good luck with everything :)
cant wait till next sat :) is the cafe inside the convention centre???

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger sarahz said...

Hey

The cafe is outside the convention centre. Don't worry we will find you:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home