Monday, March 17, 2008

Feeling a bit better

Well I'm definatley feeling alot better.  I'm really tired all the time as I'm finding it hard with a 1 year old and being in the early stages of pregnancy but once I hit the 12 week mark I should have more energy.  At least I'm not feeling as sick as I was.  Finding the gym alot harder, just out of breath so much and I need to remember to maintain what I'm doing and not to push myself.  I haven't been eating the best, having something naughty each day and I thought I would weight myself today to see what damage I have done.  Good news is I'm still 54.5kg so no weight put on so far.  With my first pregnancy I had already put on 5kgs by this stage so I'm hoping I am on the right track.  My meals in themselves have been quite healthy and I'm making sure to pay more attention to my diet starting this week and trying to incorporate more fruit between meals or when I am hungry and more veg.  I am addicted at the moment for lunch to toasted sandwiches, can't bear the thought of having salad but at least they are healthy, avacodo, tomato and low fat cheese and it just hits the spot nicely.  In fact I could eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Did I mention I passed my makeup course.  I am doing a young lady's makeup on Wednesday for a school ball so if anyone ever would like their makeup done professionally please send me an email on sarahzam@iinet.net.au

CONGRATULATIONS Rene on the safe arrival of your little princess.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Em said...

Sounds like things are going well hun :)
Keep up the good work hun :)
Em:)

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Em said...

Happy easter hun, hope you and your family have an enjoyable long weekend :)
Em:)

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Sam D-M said...

Hey Sarah,

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Congrats on passing the course.... I will be keeping you in mind :)

Hope you had a great Easter,
Sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home