Saturday, March 08, 2008

7 weeks

Ah 7 weeks to what you may ask.  Well 7 weeks pregnant.  I have been struggling.  I was vomiting on Friday from 4pm until 4am in the morning.  Not sure if it is pregnancy sickness or perhaps I had some sort of bug.  Anyway the doc gave me some antinausea pills as i am feeling very sick in general but they are not really working.  Instead of putting on some weight I have lost some weight.  Ended up having HJ's for lunch yesterday just to get something greasy inside me, I couldn't eat anything else and the growing baby did need something, at least it stayed down.  Doc has told me no going to the gym until after the 1st trimester.  With Jay I trained the whole time right up until I gave birth so I am not going to avoid the gym this time it will do my head in.  He said I can exercise but would prefer I do it at home that way I can't go overboard where as if I went to the gym i think he is worried I am going to do too much.  I do listen to my body and I know it is an important stage but I will go careful, besides its not much fun trying to do it when you feel like you are going to vomit and this lasts all day.  I definatley wasn't this bad with Jay.  The good thing is I lost all my pregnancy weight plus about 4 kilos and hopefully I won't put on as much this time.  At least next time when I loose the weight it will be for good as this will be the last.  Better to get the kiddies out the way now.  Fingers crossed it getting pass the first trimester safely.

4 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Good luck with getting over this first bump (pardon the very weak pun!!) I hope the nausea settles for you soon... maybe if the experience is different it might mean you are having a girl this time? Oooooh... how exciting!! Take care hon xxx

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Sam D-M said...

Congratulations Sarah! How exciting :) Oh, you poor thing being sick :( I still have the feeling firmly implanted in my mind, I think I am scared for life!LOL Hoping it passes after the first trimester (as did mine).

Now we will have another Belly Blogger!

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Em said...

Congratulations hun :)
Can't say I envy you, morning sickness is a pain I remember how much I used to see the inside of the toilet LOL
Good luck hun :)
Em:)

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger sarahz said...

Thanks guys:) Over the last few days my appetite has gone through the roof and all I want to eat is carbs and pasta. I am trying so hard to be good but it is so overpowering.:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home