Friday, December 14, 2007

Busy week...

I just can't get over how much time flies. Had a scan yesterday on my ovaries to check everything is ok as I wasn't ovulating but it appears that I have recently ovulated which is good news so putting two and two together if I haven't had my period by xmas I have to do a pregnancy test. Fingers crossed. I hate the whole pregnancy thing, and after just about getting my figure back after 9 months everyone is probably thinking why bother but that was the whole purpose of getting my fitness and figure back as they reckon its harder to do the second time around. I will let you know in due course.......

My home gym gets delivered on Tuesday so I'm excited about that, and I also get to go to lunch with the gorgeous pregnant Sam tomorrow who gets to meet my little man, so looking forward to that.

Other news is I am seriously thinking of calling my old boss and having a chat with him and telling him I am just not ready to go back to work and if I loose my job well so be it. At this moment in time Jay is more important and I'm just not ready to loose that all important time with him even if its just a couple of days. I am also looking into other prospects which allow me to work from home. I just need the guts to call him and sort it out, and with the in-laws arriving beginning next week and not going until I'm due back at work doesn't look promising.

5 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Blogger All Day I Dream About Sauce said...

You need to do what is right for you and Jay honey. One thing to remember, which I am totally sure you are more than aware of is that you can always get another job with your work ethic and experience, but you will never get this time back with your son. If your heart is telling you to stay home with him, then listen to your heart. I absolutely believe things happen for a reason and that you will find a career you can do from home.

Take care and we'll chat soon... enjoy your lunch!! xxx

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Sorry... that was me (Rae) accidentally posting under my flatmate's daughter's ID... LOL!!

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Em said...

Good on you hun :)
You know whats best!
And even just a few days of work will mean your missing out on time with your ever change ever growing son, i have been able to be a stay at home mum i love it wouldn't have it any other way you know i still notice changes in my 5 year old daughter!
Have a great week hun:)
Em:)

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Sam D-M said...

Hi Sarah, was great to catch up on Saturday. Hope you have a great Chrissy and New Years and enjoy time with the in-laws and we will catch up in the new year when I get back!

Sam

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Sam D-M said...

PS..... I told Damo I am even more obsessed with blue eyes after meeting Jay :-)...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home