Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bodybuilding pensioners

Yes that is what I watched last night on foxtel and it was amazing. Some of these guys and women were over 80 yet looked only 40. They were in great shape I just couldn't believe it. My eyes were glued to the tv for an hour. I did take a pic of one of the guys, he was 60 and he was hot, I can't believe I'm saying that, he looked like 30 and was so solid all over, I can't post the pic cause I can't get it off my phone.

Well before I make any final decisions I have decided to give the whole work thing a practice go. Well not the work side of it, but the getting to work side of it, so Jay is in daycare tomorrow, I will get up like I am going to work, get him ready drop him off, find a train station and get into town by 9.00am. This way I can see how I feel about the whole thing. Jay also needs some other stimulation as mummy can only play with him for so long....and I do need to get things done. This will be a test for me and I am also meeting my boss and just having a good talk with him and being open about it all. It is looking more positive though now.

My new gym is being delivered tomorrow and I can't wait. This weeks training will be all over the place as the in-laws arrive tomorrow and then we are going down south for a few days so I'm not going to worry if I don't get it all done as next week is another week. I read an interesting book last night and yes I read it all in one night, the 5 factor fitness. I'm not sure about the results you could get from a 25 minute workout, but I may give it a go and just up the ante to make it an hour. They reckon it works but I did purchase it mainly for the diet side of it and am going to once the in-laws leave stick to it. I am spending an hour and a half in the gym and I really can't afford to especially if I go back to work.

Had a lovely lunch with Sam on Saturday. Here's crossing my fingers you have a little one with blue eyes:) and she looks great. It was good to catch up and time just went so fast. Hope you have a good trip away and I will catch up with you in the new year.

On another note, got my period so will have to try again next month.

1 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Em said...

Hi darl,
Hope the visit with the inlaws goes well :)
Looking forward to updates on your new gym when it arrives.
Hun don't stress about having another baby, just relax and look at it as practice soundsd silly but if you try not to think about making a baby it just happens, i also remember reading somewhere that it can take a year or more for the body to return to "normal"
I hope you sort out the work thing, the less stress the better :)
Wishing you lots of luck, have a great week hun :)
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home