Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Having a bad day.

Haven't been sleeping at all well, still have some sleeping tabs left from the doc but want to wait until I get my period until I take them. Just having a bad day today, probably because I'm tired and I don't feel well. I am so, so bloated so it must be that time. Jay has also been grumpy all day and didn't know what to do with himself the last 2 hours before bed, which wasn't good for me as hubby has gone to night shift, I'm not well and I just didn't want to deal with it. Thankfully he went to bed straight away and now I'm sitting here just thinking what a bad mood I'm in, I'm bored and lonely. I need to get out and do something exciting. I am goind on a girls night on Saturday night but I hate Northbridge so probably won't be that exciting just annoying looking at all the drunk people!!

On another note, I have signed up to do a makeup artistry course so I am really looking forward to it. I will start up my own business and if all goes well I won't have to go back to work.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Em said...

Lost sleep is not conducive to a happy mummy at all!
perhaps bubs is teething? if so there are lots of wonderful gels and medicines that you can give him there is also one that i have used that is all natural and it helps to keep babies calm.
If only babies came with instructions :)
You should visit your pharmasist or your dr for advice, but you should also follow your insticts!
Hope your having a better day today :)
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home