Saturday, February 09, 2008

1st Birthday done and dusted

Well I am shattered.  Jay doesn't turn 1 until Tuesday but it was his party today.  I made his b'day cake which took 3 attempts then as it turned out I used the first one I did anyway.  It's just alot of hard work but its done now and it was great.  I have had trouble getting him down tonight maybe because he had some party food who knows, and he keeps waking up.  All i want to do is go to bed.

I feel I need a detox.  Didn't go crazy with food today, had some chicken and salad for lunch with a little rice and potato salad, none of the party food and tonight of course leftover chicken and salad with some mango and yoghurt for dessert.  We have so much food left over so I think its going to be chicken and salad for the next week.  I least I won't have to make any salad for the next few days.

I'm thinking maybe I should start having fruit and yoghurt for brekkie see if that makes me feel a little better.  I feel like I have put some weight on but I won't weight myself, my clothes still fit the same so maybe its just me feeling fat!!!

I can't believe Jay is 1.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Em said...

Happy birthday to Jay :)
It was Williams birthday party today, I have been very stressed and dout of wack all day, I to cannot believe my boy is 1!
They grow up too fast I reckon!
I hope you have a great afternoon today :)
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home