Thursday, January 24, 2008

55.3kgs

I am amazed. I wasn't going to weight myself this morning as I didn't want to know if I had put on weight. Haven't been following a diet and have been having a few drinks here and there. This is the weight I wanted to be at but just couldn't get rid of those last 4 kgs. Even just before I got pregnant I was 60kgs but I am quite happy with my weight. I still train every day but as mentioned before have cut it down to 4 weight sessions a week of only 30mins, supersetting so it is quite a tough workout as my heart rate is contstantly up and then 30 mins of cardio afterwards. The days I don't do weights I usually do a spin class. This means I have lost 20kgs since giving birth without following a diet. Quite impressive. Don't get me wrong I do watch what I eat but if I want something I will have it just a little bit, this is working for me as I am not obsessing like I did before about what I can and cannot eat. I am 165cms so the doc has told me not to loose any more weight as I am trying for number 2 and to get pregnant a little weight is good.

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Em said...

Good on you hun fantastic efforts :)
Good luck with baby number two :)
Have a great day hun:)
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home