Friday, February 01, 2008

Re-direction

I need re-direction. Training is ok but not as good as if I had someone else give me a program. Why is it that we can follow a program someone gives us, but yet when I design my own I never think it is good enough? Also need re-direction on my diet. I know I can do it and I'm at a comfortable 55kgs but I need to tone up. Upper body looks good in fact I've had comments from hubby's friends that I look buff but I need more and its all in the diet. I just can't seem to get organised and motivated and I think this goes with my whole life at the moment.......................

Started a makeup course today which was fantastic, maybe this will help get me back on track. I feel like I have more of a life now, not just a mum at home but that I have something to offer. My plan is once I finish my certificate in 9 weeks is to do free lance makup artistry so for all those Perth people if you ever need someone to do your makeup for bridal, evening, special occassion etc just let me know. I can't wait to do business I am so excited!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Em said...

I hope you get the right directions hun :)
I think it helps when you have someone in your corner cheering you on and giving you the tools you need to succeed :)
I hope the classes go well and that you have a lovely week hun :)
Em:)

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Sam D-M said...

I know what you mean about following your own training program, you know what you are doing, trust yourself :)

I will keep you mind for anyone I know who needs there makeup done. In fact, maybe I will call you when I go into labour, I am slightly stressed about the state I will be in in the photos! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home