Sunday, October 14, 2007

Someone loves their bath


Jay at 7½ months enjoying his bath. It's amazing to see just how quickly they grow up!!
Training is going great will be joining a new gym today, Pure Fitness in Canningvale. Looking forward to it because it takes me 20mins there and back to Zest plus I'm usually there for an hour and a half and by the time I get home its lunchtime. So this gym is just around the corner which will certainly cut down time. A new gym is like having a holiday!!! I really need someone to push me in the nutrition department though. I can't believe I use to be so good before getting pregnant and didn't seem to find it so much of an issue, but now I just can't seem to stick to anything. I know if I could I would see faster and better results as I really do push myself in the gym. I think it comes down to being unprepared and the fact that by the time I get home from gym its lunch time so I have already missed out on M2. HELP!!!!!
Also want to say a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Sam. Looking forward to hearing how your pregnancy goes:)

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger Em said...

Hi there :)
Just catching up on blogs i've missed out on HEAPS!
I know what you mean about food, i am shocking with my eating yet i really push myself in the gym and at home, but i let myself down with what i eat!
Your little man loves the water, mine does too he has a bath with his sister and thinks its great to splash her the whole time :)
Good luck with it all hun :)
Em:)

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger little rene said...

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog Sarah :)

I am 100% OK with it all now and I am sure that I will be fine.

Hope everything is great with you and Jay. He is SO cute :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home