Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It WILL happen next week if not before

If baby doesn't arrive before my due date next week they will induce me. I had my appointment yesterday and begged the midwife to do something and she told me if I was private they could but as I was public they couldn't. Bummer. Anyhow, as I have had some leakage issues she said that would go in my favour to being induced. My next appointment is next Tuesday at 12pm with the doctor so hopefully if baby hasn't come by then she will induce me. I am secretly hoping she will say to me "no worries we will start you this afternoon" but I will have to wait and see. So on the bright side I only have 7 more days if not sooner of being like this. It's actually scaring me now I look at it like that. She did say to me though that my waters are bulging and when they go they will go, so again like last week could be anytime, I just wish it would hurry up. I'm sick of all the pains down there. The midwife did pick up on me having trouble to breathe and its not that the baby hasn't dropped cause it is as far down as can go, it seems that I am having a large baby for my size and its just taking up too much room so I find it hard to breathe.

Anyway enough baby talk. I'm going to the pool for a swim!!

EM: Sending you labour vibes I hope it happens for you soon. I tried the whole sex thing last week and nothing happened and to be honest it was so uncomfortable as there is just no room in there!! The other things they say is to take a LONG BRISK walk. Tried that to and nothing. Or walk up and down stairs sideways. I still have not tried this as I have no stairs but could be worth a go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home