Friday, April 28, 2006

sweat pimples!!

It's gotta be sweat pimples. My face over the last couple of weeks feels like Sh**. I have all these rough little bumps over my forehead which are obviously teeny tiny pimples that never develop into real pimples, it's really bugging me. I have just got back from the gym after my 1 hour weights workout and 55 mins cardio and I decided to put on a mask before I even attempt to have a shower, so you can now get the mental picture of what I look like while I'm typing this.

Training was good, I went up a little in my bench press and flyes so happy with that, although I must admit when I finished with the weights I was slightly buggered and it would have been easy to skip the cardio component, but I knew in my heart I would regret it later, so little ole cardio bunny me tackled and finished it. I had my brekky before gym this morning and as I didn't have time to cook my usual egg white/tuna/veg omellete I had oats with protein powder.

We went out for dinner last night to Airirang, its a Korean bbq restaurant in the city. It was really yummy and very healthy. The meat is sliced really thinly and you have a bbq plate in the middle of your table where you cook it yourself. The idea is to grab a lettuce leaf put some of the various side dishes in it (zucchini, onion, sprouts, cabbage), put some of the meat into it followed by some rice, roll it all up and dip in the sauce. MMMMMM!!

We have a 30th tonight so the plan is to be as good as possible but I am also looking at it as a free night aswell as I don't get to see my friend very much. I know she will have some healthy food there (aswell as the bad) so I will indulge in the healthy food and perhaps have a couple of drinks, and then back to being good for the rest of the week. Time to go and wash this mask off now!
xx

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Blogger Jehanne said...

Thanks, got the pic! Have a great time at your friends 30th!

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Oh, Airirang is one of my favourite places to eat... you can't get much healthier than that!!

Good work on the increase in weights, gotta be happy with that... is your pack of six friends still coming out to play??? You go girl!!

Remind me to show you that beauty salon I was talking about that does those really good facials... can we have a pic of you in the face mask, can we??? LOL!!

See you sometime this week hon!! xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home