Thursday, April 27, 2006

I feel good, da na na na na

Yep that is what I am singing. Just had a quick read of everyone's posts and it looks like everyone is pumped and doing really well. Diet has been good today, in fact just about to cook tea, steak and soup, its just a red tomato and lentil soup so that will be my veggie portion to go with the steak, although now coming to think of it I kind of feel like salad. Who knows.

Met up for our weekly coffee with Rae yesterday and she is looking really good, I can't wait to see her up on stage:) plus she made me feel really good about myself as always. When I was at the gym this morning I noticed my 6 pack is starting to show. I can't see it at any other time like when I get out of the shower but for some reason can see it when I'm working out at the gym, so all I need to do is lean up a little more and bingo, there will be my 6 pack!!! I really need a new program though so hopefully I can get one in the next week or so, I need to keep making improvements and to do that it means I need a new program, it also stops the boredom from setting in.

I am really looking forward to sitting in front the box tonight I just have to watch the biggest loser finale, I've already told hubby that I have blocked those 2 hours out to do that, and the best bit is all I need to do after dinner tonight is cook my omelette for brekky as everything else is already done!!
xx

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Jehanne said...

Alright, a 6 pack, thats what I want. It will be great to meet you and talk to you about what you do, maybe I can get a few good pointers!!! Yay, not long now!!!

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger sarahz said...

Yes well my 6 pack has probably gone after tonight. We went to a Korean bbq place for dinner. Actually I must admit its all very lean food, sliced very thinly and you cook it yourself.
See you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home