Sunday, April 09, 2006

Back to blog land

Thank god!! computer is up and running. Nutrition has been not spot on the last few days been really hectic with the move and I have also come down with a terrible cold, actually I have had it for almost a week but it has really caught up with me. Training however has been spot on. Nutrition back on track tomorrow, I have prepared all my meals, dosed up with lemsip and most of the unpacking has been done.

Thanks for your comment Rae, I really think its all my hormones up and down, it can't be anything I'm eating as my diet is mainly veg and protein, bloody body. I will get a notebook though and start writing down what I eat each day and how I am feeling then at least I have some sort of tracking.

Better go now, can't see very well through my watery eyes. Will have to catch up on blogs another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home