Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bloated

I don't know why this always happens to me and its not just a little bit of bloating, but I get bloated to the point of looking about 4 months pregnant. I am sitting here at work with my pants undone, and I feel terrible. Why? What could be causing this? Is it perhaps because after coming off the pill a year ago I still haven't got my period and my body is trying to regulate itself, or is it something I could be eating. My diet is basically protein and veg or salad, actually mainly salad. When I was in Melbourne last week and wasn't being pedantic about my diet I didn't get bloated. Any suggestions? I am very uncomfortable.

Had an awesome weights workout this morning. Still managed to cook my omelette in my omelette maker even though we moved into the new house yesterday and everything is in boxes. Sometimes I don't know how I do it. Also managed to whip up a quick salad with sardines for lunch and my veggies and tuna for morning and arvo tea. Dinner will be steak and more salad.

Thank god its almost the weekend!!!:) YIPEEEEE

1 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Look at you go all organised during moving and all... that is a feat in itself.

Sorry honey, I have no idea why you are bloated? Try taking down a record of everything you eat, then taking out one thing at a time for a couple of days to narrow down what foods you are eating are causing bloating? xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home