Thursday, April 13, 2006

Good Friday

Hubby is working and I planned a sleepin. Didn't happen. I guess when you are used to such early mornings it gets quite hard to sleep in. Gym is closed so I have to find the motivation to either do a spin class at home or powerwalk on the treddie. I think the spin class is looking good.

I have just finished eating my chicken and veg omelette whilst reading everyone's blog. My most favourite morning ritual!! What is on the board for today you ask? Unfortunatly house work and then I have my brother, wife and kids coming over for dinner. Fish for us women, steak for the boys, fish fingers for the kids, salad of course, bread rolls for everyone except me. Wine! may have 1 not sure yet. Plan for tomorrow was weights and cardio. Gym closes at 12 and hubby has informed me that we have a guy coming over to rip down the shed at 8am, he is working so I have to be here. That has totally buggered up my gym. I am thinking of getting up early and doing spin at home or treddie, then depending on what time he leaves hitting the gym. I really hope he isn't longer than an hour otherwise I will miss out on my session as I have a doctors appointment at 10.30 to see if they can figure out why I am so bloated all the time and why I am still not getting my periods. I hate it when I get out of routine and especially when the gym uses any excuse to close early or not open at all!

Rae thanks for your comment, I am going to kinda mix it all up, basically probably just adding some beans into my lunchtime salad, or having a veggie soup here and there but mainly sticking to what I am doing. I'm kinda hooked on my morning omelettes. See you for coffee next week! although if you end up not doing much Saturday afternoon send me a text and we can catch up then.

xx

1 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

Hi honey,

Coffee sounds good, unfortunately Saturday was flat tack!!

Have a lovely Easter,

Love Rae x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home