Monday, April 17, 2006

Monday 16th

Got up at 8.30am and headed to the gym for a double wammie. Did 55mins of cardio and my 1 hour weights workout. I am so glad I could double up today as that means I don't need to double up on Saturday. I was so hungry when I got home though so made myself a nice lunch and just felt pleased with myself that I have accomplished all my training over the long weekend. I wish I didn't have to work so I could train every morning the same and didn't have to worry about going to work. It just gets so hard sometimes and so draining trying to fit in work - notice how I said trying to fit in work, not trying to fit in training. It's funny, every time I have gone for a new job, I always consider the gym factor, if I can't fit my training in I won't take the job!!

Had a nice arvo walking around Freo with hubby watching all the street performers - it was the Freo festival. We had a coffee (hubby also had a banana and nutella crepe, it looked delicious), I'm just about to do a roast chicken - the one's that now come in a bag so all you have to do is literally put it in the oven, bag and all. I am going to do some healthy roast pumpkin for a changed plus my normal salad. I am so looking forward to it!!

Hope everyone had a good long weekend!! I think I can get used to this - work? What is that?
xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home