Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Moving house

Yep, moving house today. Managed to prepare all my meals last night for today, but god I think I will be over salmon after today. Had it for brekky, lunch and will be having it for dinner. All I had in the pantry I'm afraid.

Hubby has just informed me we won't have our computer up and running for a couple of weeks, so I was really freaked out about that, all I could think about was how I am going to read everyone's blog and how am I going to update mine. I will have to try and sneak in a few at work (like now).

Training on track, did a spin class today and did weights yesterday and food is going well apart from the salmon today but it could be worse!! Last night I had rabbit, think I can take that or leave it!

I had coffee with Rae yesterday, it is always good catching up with Rae, I always look forward to our little chats. Anyway better fly and get back to work, I want to try and leave a bit early so I can go home and organise the house.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Have you started swimming upstream to spawn yet??? That is what salmon do isn't it??? Watch out for those bears... LMAO!! But then I am probably the only one who thinks I am being funny ;) xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home