Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pics


Now this is a pic of my tummy at  nearly 17 weeks, just realised I have put on more weight than I thought but hey I lost it with Jay and I had put on heaps with him at this stage, I have put on about 4 kgs so far.  I will be looking into getting an online trainer once I give birth to kick start the process.  The one good thing is my boobs have gone from an A to a D!!  Will also be looking into and this will be at least a year down the track, getting boobs and perhaps some lipo suction as it doesn't seem to matter how hard I train my butt I can't loose the saddle bags on the thighs.  Will see how the online training goes first.  Thinking of Liz.  The next pic is of my hair cut which I hate.

I need to change my gym program but the doc won't give me a letter so one of the personal trainers can give me a new program so I'm a bit stuck for ideas and getting very bored.

Poor Jay has had another temperature the last 2 days, I hope he is well soon as we fly to Melbourne on Sunday.  Hubby gave me a pregnancy massage voucher for mothers day so tomorrow I am going to totally enjoy that.  I was lucky Jay slept for 2 hours this afternoon and so did I.  Since being pregnant I am finding I really need these nanna naps, I'm not sleeping well at night I can't seem to get comfortable.

2 Comments:

At 3:20 AM, Blogger Em said...

I swear my nanna naps :)
When I was preggy with William I would set Jasmine up with a dvd and some munchies and I managed a goof hour shame I can't get that hour now LOL
You look smashing and I like your hair.
Have a great weekend :)
Em:)

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger little rene said...

Love your cute little belly Sarah!

Try not to worry so much about your weight. From the photos that I have seen you are a tiny little thing! I think you suffer from body dysmorphia (spelling?). You see yourself as bigger than you are. You are a gorgeous looking woman so just stick that belly out and strut your stuff woman!

Bossy aren't I ? LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home