Wednesday, April 30, 2008

All gone

Gee I had all my hair chopped off last week.  I was so sick and tired of it.  This pregnancy has made it go all horrible, just frizzy so chopped it all off short, like a short bob to start again.  I don't like it though, hopefully it won't take too long to grow, the only good thing about it is it doesn't take long to do and it does feel much better.  Other people seem to like it so maybe its just me.

Just started to eat a bit healthier today.  If i keep going the way I'm going I will put on heaps of weight and it will just take me longer to take it off.  Today was the first good day so lets see it I can keep it going at least 90% of the time.

I have had a terrible cold the last few days.  No training.  It's been hell.  I always seem to get sick heaps when I'm pregnant, anyway just starting to feel better so am going to see if I can do some spinning after home and away.

I've decided once I've had this baby I am going to spend about $1000 of the baby bonus on me, yes thats right, me, getting my body back to pre-pregnancy shape with the use of an online trainer.  The rest will be put into an account for bubs.  I think I deserve to spend a little on me!

On other news, Jay is walking everywhere now.  It's so nice to see him running around.

1 Comments:

At 4:14 AM, Blogger Em said...

Hi Sarah,

I had to chop all my hair off when I was preggy with Jasmine its something to do with all the extra hormones so you never know you maybe having a girl, keep an eye on the HR of your baby if its over 140BPM then you may just be having a girl :)
Wouldn't that be nice one of each, I know I love it :)

William has been walking for ages now I sometimes which I could keep him in one spot LOL He is into everything!

Hope your feeling better :)
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home