Thursday, February 15, 2007

Jay Ryan


JAY RYAN ZAMMIT - our beautiful baby boy was welcomed into the world on Monday at 4.43am weighing 7lb 8 ounces. He arrived very quickly in 1hr 43 mins no time for drugs. I was actually surprised how easy it was however an hour after birth things turned to the worse and I nearly bled to death. I have only just arrived home after 4 blood transfusions and numerous hormones being pumped into my body. I have swelled up like a whale and it is going to take a good 6 months to get back to my normal self since all the blood loss. I am a bit teary today as he has been really good in hospital but I have been up all night with him as he won't settle.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

Welcome, Jay Ryan. Sarah, I am glad that u and baby are ok. Sounds like you went thru a really rough spot. I hope that your recovery goes well and that baby lets u rest soon. Congratulations.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Em said...

Welcome to the blogger world Jay ryan :)
I am so glad to hear that you are ok, i was a tad worried that you hadn't posted for awhile i was thinking of you hun and praying that everrything was ok, birth is a tricky thing at times.
I am sure your little one will settle soon, it takes some time to get into a routine but i am sure you will gt things under control in no time:)
I hope you get some rest.
Em:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home