Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1# My mum use to say to me she couldn't see me with children as the gym always came first and I was never interested in or played with other peoples kids
2# I now have a 15 week old son and he is my first priority. I love spending time with him and my whole life revolves around him and I love him to bits, my mum now says I am the best mum:)
3# I have just moved house for the 3rd time in 3 years.
4# I love food and for mothers day I got a subscription to Gourmet Traveller aswell as flowers
5# I moved to Australia from the uk when I was 11.
6# I have 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister
7# I met my husband whilst on holiday on Great Keppel Island.
:)I tag.....I have no-one left to tag.

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

Hi Sarah!
so wonderful that u r enjoying ur Baby. how is everything else?

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger sarahz said...

Going good. Still training most days although just came down with flu then off to Melbourne for 2 weeks so no exercise for 3 weeks which is a bugger. Still have heaps of weight to shift and I'm told it will come. It's just hard work. How are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home