Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spin

My first spin class this morning since I gave it up when I was 20 weeks pregnant. I was scared about sitting on the seat but all I can say is class went better than I thought. I thought I would really struggle but my fitness is obviously not as bad as I thought it was. It was good to get into the swing of things again and I'm slowly starting to push myself.

Now...........I'm still down about my weight. I was contemplating going back on my competition diet but to be honest with Jay I really don't have the time and energy to focus on the strict eating. I want to loose weight and eat healthy but I don't want to be spending ages organising my food as I just don't have the time, its hard enough finding the hour to get to the gym which I'm managing. I've been eating very healthy since giving birth and exercising but the weight isn't shifting. I'm getting desperate and I'm not sure what to do. I know I need something to follow not just eating healthy, I need a plan of action!!! I went to the gym on the weekend for a weights session, back and bi's and came back so depressed after looking at myself in the mirror. I'm wondering if I'm doing the right workout, 3 days of weights the rest cardio or maybe I should be doing a circuit style. Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger SusanH said...

Sarah,
That is great that u took a spin class. No kidding, I would have been nervous about sitting on the seat too. I am sure that u will lose ur weight soon enough. I think that you are doing right eating healthily without dieting too hard right now. Your body is still recuperating, esp. with the transfusions u went thru. Glad to hear that u r feeling good about ur fitness level though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home