Sunday, April 02, 2006

Back from Melbourne

Just got back from Melbourne and the first thing I did was to try and catch up on posts, although only briefly. Busy week ahead back to work tomorrow and moving house at the same time. I did manage to powerwalk every day except today whilst I was away so happy about that, but food was all over the place. I ate good where possible but did have a few drinks here and there and also dessert at the wedding, however back to it tomorrow and I am going back on coaches programs and see where I go from there.

Better fly now but will be back tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger MeEgZZZ said...

im in padbury, near whitfords... so kinda close hehe
well have a good1
bubi xx

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Jadey said...

Hey Sarah,

Sounds like you had a nice weekend and full on week ahead. Great to have you blogging and it was great to meet you in Perth a few weeks ago!

Jadey xxx

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger RaeC said...

Good to have you back hon!! I missed my regular coffee date!!

Love Rae x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home