Friday, March 24, 2006

Done & Dusted

That's me done and dusted for today. Just complete my 45 mins of cardio and 1 hours of bi's/tri's and abs and have just finished brekky, salmon and veggie omelette with a splash of sweet chilli sauce, yummo!!

I am going shopping with mum this morning to get a few bits and pieces before we fly out tonight, got to take the animals to the kennels, clean up, pack and hopefully get a nanna nap in as we are flying out on the midnight horror. I have just got pasta on the stove and am going to make some chilli con carne (hubby worked night shift last night and I need to use up some of the things in the fridge before we leave) so I'm sure he will be happy with that. Myself, looks like I will be having omelettes all day as I have some unused egg whites in the fridge and again I don't want to throw them away.

I still don't know how to use this blog correctly so when I get back I think I need to have a chat to Rae. Next time I post will be in a weeks time.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger RaeC said...

YAY!! You've got your own blog now... this will be a great way of keeping focussed if you know that people are reading it!! Do you still have the same yahoo email addy? If not, just send your personal email addy to raecattach@hotmail.com and I'll send you the instructions for adding links.

Love Rae xxx

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger MeEgZZZ said...

Hey
good 2 c another from perth!!!
hehe watch out these blogs are addictive!!!!
were bouts in perth r u???
have a good 1
xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home