Thursday, July 03, 2008

Struggling along

Finding this pregnancy a lot harder than my first, in fact the first was quite easy.  I have been going to the gym most days but some days I miss out due to caring for a 16 month old sometimes it just doesn't get done as things crop up and then i plan to do an evening session at home but the motivation factor just doesn't happen.  I am just too tired at the end of a long day, I have sciatica in my back and this week have come down with that cold or flu which is going around and on top of that I had a mole removed from my back a week ago, stiches out on saturday but it has been killing me.  I have already put on 10kg although other people have commented I haven't put on weight but the scale clearly doesn't lie, and I just can't eat healthy to save myself.  I hate being this out of control!!!!

I know that when this baby is born its just going to be too difficult to get to the gym in the morning so I'm going to have to resort to getting in a habit of going in the evenings.  I can't get to the gym until about 8.30am or 9.00am as it is and with Jay having 1 day sleep at 12 it means I can't get out of the house until he wakes at 2pm at least if I start training at night I can do something in the morning, plus with 2 of them I just think it maybe easier to train I night.  I just need to form the habit that's all.

I'm actually quite scared I can't believe I have only 3 months to go until the due date, its just going so quickly!!

Anyway enough.  I'm off to bed, I feel as though I'm falling apart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home