Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pilates

Think I have found a new passion.  I started pregnancy pilates on Wednesday night, thought I would do something different as I am getting bored at the gym not being able to lift heavy really doesn't feel like I'm doing much, and I love it.  I came home and purchased a pilates pregnancy dvd from amazon and can't wait to get it.  Today I have woken up feeling very tight throughout my whole body and even my preggie tummy feels taut.  I can see it is going to do wonders!!  My plan after I give birth is not to go back to the gym straight away but to do some pilates and see how I go with that, something different before I head back to the gym and if I really like it and see results I will buy some dvd's to use in combination with the gym.  I couldn't believe how sore my legs and butt was this morning and that was just from a pregnancy pilates class!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home