Thursday, September 18, 2008

35 weeks

Just about 35 weeks pregnant.  I am struggling.  I have been sick so many times during this pregnancy it has just taken it out of me.  I have been eating heaps, still training but not like I could with my first pregnancy.  I have just recovered from being sick for 2 weeks with croup and had to ask mum to look after Jay.  I was just so tired for some reason and ended up sleeping most of the day.  I just want to stop eating crap food, feel good within my body and feel like I can train again.  I am still doing weights but it is taking it out of me and cardio is really just the bike thats all I can manage at the moment.  I am just so tired and so damn sore with my pelvis and back all the time.

I have put on 15kgs so far so looks like I will reach the 20kgs mark like I did with my first.  I guess there is no point dwelling on it, i only have 5 weeks to go and will look at loosing it all after.  I have just bought some pilates dvd's so I can do them at home until I figure out my who I will enlist as my on-line trainer and get back to the gym.  I will not rush back this time like I did last time.

I am really starting to freak out now.  How am I going to cope with 2 babies?  I know it will fall into place I am just tired at the moment and fed up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home