Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh Gee............

What's been happening?  Mum has had her cancer removed, still waiting for results of the spots on the lungs but she will be having chemo for the next 6 months but only once every 3 weeks so hopefully fingers crossed things will be ok.  She is being really positive and looks well which is good.

I have been in Freo hospital the last 2 days with Bailey and his constipation, more so for observation.  They sent me home yesterday as Bailey was so good while we were in there but I'm at my wits end.  Call it a mothers intuition but I know there is more to it than an unsettled baby.  He has no sleep and when I do manage to get him settled its like he squirms in his cot every 5 mins with a look of pain on his face.  I have called the hospital back today and told them I'm not happy and I know there is more to it so just waiting for the doctors to call me back.  We have made an appointment with our doctor so I can get a referral to another pediatrician for a second opinion and also just to see what the GP has to say.  I am also going to make an appointment with an osteopath as I have heard they can do wonders.  I'm up for anything at this stage and need to get this sorted.  I am also going to ring Kalyeeya back and make an appointment with their peditatrian for a 3rd opinion as I know there is a waiting list to see mine and I can't wait that long.  I am on a mission.  The poor little thing I still reckon he has reflux as I can see the signs just like I diagnosed Jay with it.

I need this to get sorted as he needs his sleep as well as me and hubby.  I reckon he is sleeping all of 4 hours over a total of 24 hour period and I know he really wants to he is just in pain.  At the hospital they reckon he is just sorting himself out and it will die down but I don't think so, babies are smart creatures and I know he is uncomfortable not just trying it on.  

If anyone has any other ideas please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home